Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Had My Hair Done, Eep

Sandy works part time at a salon nearby and she’s been insisting on doing my hair for a very long time (apparently a guy with long hair is a rare treat for her?). Now that the black has faded to some really horrid mud-colored thing, she volunteered to fix it. 
She, um, fixed it this morning. She did a lot of other things in the process. My hair is much lighter brown. Much. And copper. I have no idea how I feel about it. It’s definitely different. Different is good, right? Right?
Pics will come, probably this afternoon. Then you can judge for yourselves.

----the afternoon happened, then came my follow-up---- 

So here’s the new color(s). Sandy straightened my hair too, so I have no idea what to do with it (at least it isn’t a Mrs. Brady flip though). If I didn’t have somewhere to go, I’d go rewash it in the hope that it would bring back the natural wave. It is currently back in a ponytail but that makes me look like I’m twelve. I need a cut very badly too. It’s at That Stage. (It’s a nasty pic too, but it’s not like you haven’t gotten tons of those before)


No comments:

Post a Comment